SPECIAL NOTICE - THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED

The latest posts and all old posts from this blog have been moved -- http://promo101tips.wordpress.com Please visit us there for the most up to date promotional ideas, tips and articles.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let's Talk About How to Get Started on Twitter

Tuesday May 5th I'll be talking about Twitter on my radio show at - www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh - we'll be on air at 4 pm EST. My guest will be Lizzie T Leaf - hear what she has to say about the call ;)


I always thought I have a face for radio and now I get to prove it. Nikki Leigh has invited me to be a guest on her Blogtalk radio show and she will strive to answer my questions about Twitter. Come share Nikki's pain as she attempts to educate a very non-techo author (that would be me) on one of the latest social networks available to all of us these days.

www.blogtalkradio.com/nikkileigh and the call is May 5, 2009 at 4 pm EST --- people can visit the page and click "reminder" on the show listing and BTR will send them a reminder about the call. Very cool service :)

Look forward to your support!

Lizzie

And - my response --

"Share Nikki's pain" --- wow - I better prepare really well for this show :) All right folks - I need support and the show will give you a chance to ask your questions too -- so definitely come visit on Tuesday. If you can't make it live - you can also download the show after it airs. I plan to share lots of great information to help people get started on Tiwtter, to learn their way around the site and to talk about some of the tools that make it easier to participate. I have a feeling we will even talk about why you should even be on Twitter. Is it worth the effort? You will have to tune in to hear more :)


Nikki Leigh
Author of Book Promo 201: Harness the Power of the Internet with Web 2.0 and
Social Media Marketing
http://www.nikkileigh.com
http://www.twitter.com/litekepr

No comments:

Post a Comment