SPECIAL NOTICE - THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED

The latest posts and all old posts from this blog have been moved -- http://promo101tips.wordpress.com Please visit us there for the most up to date promotional ideas, tips and articles.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Calling "Outside of the Box" Promoters - Share Your Most Unique Ideas

I'm starting a new thing on my promo articles and tips blog and I wanted to know if you would like to participate - this is the blog http://www.promo101articles.blogspot.com/ and it is being promoted in my new book (Book Promo 201: Harness the Power of the Internet with Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing) and is where I will post all new promo tips etc that I discovered and continue to discover after this went to the publisher. This is also an award winning blog :)

Here is what I need - I'm getting people to share the most unique, unusual or outlandish thing they have done to promote their book - details about what it was, how it worked, and if it was a success. My hope and goal with this is to get people to start thinking "outside of the box" with their promotion. I'm tired of hearing about people just giving away free copies of their book - so I want to share some great examples of using creativity in their promotion. Would you like to contribute something? More than one is a possibility too :)

If you have something to share - send it to nikki@nikkileigh.com

Nikki Leigh
Publish Post

www.nikkileigh.com
www.twitter.com/litekepr

No comments:

Post a Comment