SPECIAL NOTICE - THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED

The latest posts and all old posts from this blog have been moved -- http://promo101tips.wordpress.com Please visit us there for the most up to date promotional ideas, tips and articles.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Twitter Toolbox - Over 100 Twitter Tools

Are you looking for ways to maximize your exposure and effectiveness on Twitter? Then I have something you have to check out.

With My Twitter Toolbox, you get more
than 100 tools to tame the tweeting beast!

Take a look at this page and you can see the table of contents. I'm still working my way through the list of all the tools I want to use. The price is $19.97 today, but I've heard it is going up in a few days. The research time I can save is easily worth much more than $19.97 :)




--
Book Promo 201 - Book Promo 201: Harness the Power of the Internet with Web 2.0 and Social Media Marketing (May 2009)
Book Promo 101 - http://www.nikkileigh.com
Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/litekepr
Promotional Services - www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment